– Midship (Mc): in a sailing yacht, a vertical line perpendicular to the designed waterline through its middle point. In ships, a vertical line perpendicular to the length between the forward and aft perpendiculars through its middle point.
– Midship section: transverse hull section perpendicular to the designed waterplane through the midship.
– Midship sectional area (AMc): underwater area of the midship section.
– Midship sectional area coefficient (CMc): ratio between the midship sectional area and that of a rectangle of the same depth and width.
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.85″ (9.8 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• Dishwasher and microwave safe