– Midship (Mc): in a sailing yacht, a vertical line perpendicular to the designed waterline through its middle point. In ships, a vertical line perpendicular to the length between the forward and aft perpendiculars through its middle point.
– Midship section: transverse hull section perpendicular to the designed waterplane through the midship.
– Midship sectional area (AMc): underwater area of the midship section.
– Midship sectional area coefficient (CMc): ratio between the midship sectional area and that of a rectangle of the same depth and width.
High-quality poster made on thick and durable matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Giclée printing quality
• 30 × 40 cm